Friday 7 August 2009

tasty tentacles!

I've FINALLY posted some halloween items in my shop.

My little devil brooch
and a tentacle cupcake
with an eyeball topped cupcake still to come (the varnish is drying!)

have a look see at the tentacle one though and tell me what you think?


i think it actually came out quite well..... well, better than i expected anyway.
its in my etsy shop at the moment, im not sure if i should list it on folksy or not?

I've listed my cupcake earrings now too
and a cupcake necklace.
yum yum yum.



Theres other different ones in my shop, so go have a peek!
i hope they sell!

i put a photo of  the kiwi cupcake necklace on my deviantart last night and it sold within 5 mins!!!
that was a lovely fast surprise XD
why cant that happen everytime?!
i wish.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love everything - especially the tentacles coming out of the cupcake - brilliant!

    Eric arrived safely yesterday - THANKS!! Love the jaffa cakes too - fab idea!!! My little mice have taken Eric to their hearts already. I'll blog about him this weekend too xx

    ReplyDelete