Wednesday 24 October 2012

Wednesday Wonders

Halloween Special!

I'm getting super excited for halloween! Im baking cakes, carving pumpkins and making squash soup at the weekend and cant wait to give out my baked treats to the trick or treaters!!!
So in honour of my second favourite Holiday (nothing beats Christmas!) here are some creepy, lovely handmade goodies that I've found this week.

Pumpkin Mittens - by Twinkie Chan

Skeleton Garland - by The Doll City Rocker

Halloween Boo Dress - by Jennifer Lilly

Cat Necklace - by Hey Designs

Monster Bunting - by The Bunting Studio

I hope everyone has a super fun and spooky lead-up to Halloween!!!! I know I will :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice and fashionable outfit you have. My arizona family dentistry dentist likes all of those. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete